Addtion Date：2017-08-02 11:34:27 View：
1. Neural line: mainly refers to the delivery of low level (millivolts, microvolts), small current signal lines. The general neural line is the audio, video dual-use, the more advanced neural wires at both ends of the plug for the gold-plated RCA plug, and the surface of the wire is coated with antistatic protection layer.
2. Fever line: mainly refers to the large section, the number of more shares of the transmission line. The high quality fever line is made of anaerobic copper and other materials.
3. Clay pot machine: the so-called warm is similar to mechanical machine of the period, the acoustic equipment work after a certain period of time, make the temperature inside the machine and the environment temperature is the same, the amplifier working condition at all levels to achieve best points, replay's voice is the best at this time.
4. Mo machine: the so-called mo machine comes from the English Modify, meaning to Modify, Modify. The fan shall replace or alter the components or circuit within the sound system to upgrade the system and call it a moder.
5. Explosive shed: a "explosion" is a deafening atmosphere that occurs when the sound is replayed, when the music enters a climax.
6. Bravery machine: the bile machine is the amplifier which is produced by the tube. The warm and transparent sound quality of the tube amplifier has made the older generation more memorable.
7. Stone machine: the so-called stone machine refers to the amplifier made by the transistor.
8. Gallstone machine: a sound equipment made of a mixture of tube and transistor. The tube is generally used as a preamplifier and the transistor as a post-amplifier.
9. The ring bull is a ring transformer, which is less magnetic than the ordinary transformer.
10. Large reservoir: large reservoir is the power supply filter capacitance, which is generally a large capacitance with more than 10000 mu F.
11. Beautiful sound: the heavy sound quality that means acoustics equipment is very good, met the requirement of high fidelity.
12. Resolution: refers to the resound of sound equipment with a certain degree of transparency, giving a person the feeling of "clear to the bottom".
13. Staining: the term "staining" refers to the sound of a re-release that occurs when the vibration of the sound waves makes other objects or materials appear resonant. It is harmful to replays.
14. Mi head: a variety of microphones.
15. Supplement: a component that is of higher quality when the sound system is modified.