Addtion Date：2017-08-02 11:33:21 View：
The following questions must be paid attention to:
1. The distance between the two speakers is not less than 1.5 ~ 2 meters, and the same level is maintained. The left and right sides of the speaker should be the same distance from the wall. There should be no clutter in the front of the speaker.
2. The speaker should hold the same horizontal line between the speaker's ear and the speaker's ear. The speaker should be at 60 degree Angle between the speaker and the speaker, and the listener will have some space behind him.
3. The walls on both sides of the speakers should be acoustically consistent, namely that the walls on both sides should reflect the sound waves.
4. If the sound wave is not wide enough, you can put two speakers on the inside.
5. If the low frequency is not enough for small speakers, the speaker can be placed near the corner.